Thursday 24 September 2015

My Dream Of Simple And Stylish Bedroom Furniture Has Been Realized



Just before shifting into our new apartment, I began browsing through the websites that sold furniture online apart from their regular store. There were many, but either I did not like too much frill for my modern home, or the pricey tag line was difficult for me to afford. After all, I was looking for something that is durable, has the simple modern straight line look and easy to maintain.

An adorable set

The Brinda 3 Door Bedroom Set that I bought from Houseful.com fully lives up to my expectation. The dark Wenge colored set of a queen sized bed a wardrobe and a side table Housefull furniture is made out of compressed wood that is durable and also provides just the right kind of space for our need. I am happy that the three-doored wardrobes can accommodate all our belongings in the most organized manner as it has two large drawers at the bottom. I can use the single door with shelves to store the larger boxes.

The style and class

As a satisfied customer, I am happy to write this small houseful product review with the joy that the product has brought into our lives. They have given our bedroom the stylish look that I wanted all customized and ready to use. The lovely double queen sized bed gives us both the space that we need for peaceful rest. The two feet and above headboard allows us to sit up and read or talk while relaxing after both of us return from our hectic workplaces. There is also the bedside table with a spacious drawer and open space below that gives us the option to store things just as we wish to. The spacious flat top accommodates our stylish table lamp and has space for more. I would strongly suggest to go to the store for your furniture needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment