Thursday 29 October 2015

I Bought a Beautiful Console Table And Discovered The Elegance



My console table gave away, it was almost a family heirloom, round and elegant an undulated teak beauty. But, I need something rugged and elegant too to match the décor. I started browsing the mine of information and immediately located one. But, I have no idea about this vendor and sought help. A devout Housefull furniture customer advised me to check it with them. I got one and its love at first sight.

The first deal

It was my first deal with the vendor. Price looked tempting, but tempting offers are always dubious, so I sought help once again examined the Housefull Reviews repeatedly. Then I booked my order. The product is a console table, and it has four elegant legs with a drawer and a polished top. The vendor is also offering to pay in EMI and has tie up with several leading banks. The vendor has some credence; I closed the deal and paid it online.

Grace and elegance

Once I booked my order, I declared it to my household and swept away by the resultant tsunami. The console table is at the entry point with an unmatched grace and elegance. I was right as always the vendor is trustworthy and delivers as per their word. My family was very impressed with my choice.

An honest finding

The console table is 36 inches wide 16 inches deep and 30 inches high. The technicians from the company assembled it in no time though I’m not going to take the risk. Of course, you can’t push it to change position, but for that matter I hate to be pushed. You can, of course, lift it to change position. The best about the table is it looks beautiful and elegant. The furniture is highly functional. I am a proud Housefull furniture customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment