Friday 25 September 2015

Blending The Classic With The Contemporary In Stylish Beds



My experience with online shopping is not very frequent, as I am a senior citizen with more conventional outlook. But my recent purchase of the Housefull furniture piece from their online store is something that I am happy to write about. My daughter had written to me about this online furniture store soon after she had made her purchase of a bedroom set. Since I had our bedroom repainted and reorganized, I wanted to replace the old and creaking bed with something in a solid color as well as sturdy. When I checked out the website, I found the dark Wenge colored Eliza Queen Bed that has a wonderful blend of the contemporary and the modern. 

Blending modern with classic

The Eliza has a slightly curved headboard that is perfect for us to sit up and rest against when we want to read ourselves to sleep, or simply chat while relaxing. The comfortable height of two and a half feet suits both of us and allows for an easy climb down. It is spacious being a little more than five feet wide and of course long enough with it’s six and a half feet plus length. The deep Wenge color offset itself with my wall color and lends the room a unique look among the other classical furniture. 

Reliable services and furniture

As a satisfied Housefull customer, I can say that I chose this piece from the online store as it is made out of durable high density compressed boards. The 19 mm thick board sleeping panel ensures safety of the flat surface along with it’s durability. I had never imagined that there would be a human face to online transactions but when I called the given customer care number, they answered me very politely and also delivered my bed on time assembling it with great care.

No comments:

Post a Comment