Sunday 27 September 2015

I Get Essential Things Near My Hand With Chest Of Drawer From Housfull



I was facing daily problem in managing important papers and my daughter was placing all her stationery items in various places in the house. So I decided to purchase a chest of drawers to keep all small important papers, stationery items of my daughter and my accessories.  I was unable to manage my jewelry as I had no specific place to keep them. I visited the online Housefull furniture store and came across beautiful chest of drawers in their store. I got attracted to the color of my chosen chest of drawer, and without a second thought placed the order.

Provides after sales service

I was attracted towards Housefull store after reading the testimonial of Housefull furniture customer. The customers are very satisfied with the service of the company. I had a wonderful experience when the company personnel visited my place for delivery of the product. The men are well-mannered and very gentle. They not only delivered the product, buy also placed the chest of drawer in my living room and did charge any extra amount for that. I am very much impressed with the company and their men. So again if I need any furniture, I will surely purchase from Housefull store.

Ample space available

Accessories, papers, and stationeries were all making my room messy, which I dislike very much. So I read the Housefull.co.in review and purchased the chest of drawer. It consists of six drawers and with state-of—the-art design that goes well with the interior of my house.  It is made up of best quality mango wood. I have used space above the chest of drawers too. I have kept all my magazines on that platform. On the first three drawers, I have kept the papers, my accessories and stationery items of my little angel and in the rest three drawers I have kept other essential things.

No comments:

Post a Comment