Wednesday 30 September 2015

Orlin 6 Seater Dining Set Delighted My Parents



Among the many online stores that I go through on a regular basis, the one that has captured my senses is Housefull Furniture. It is a store that is equipped with products for every room that includes the bedroom, dining, office and study, living, storage, kitchen and many more. 

After I had received my very first salary, I decided to gift something unique to my parents. The website presented me with the stunning Orlin 6 Seater Dining Set that is only for indoor use. It is a dining set that incorporates an extremely sophisticated design. Most importantly, I could get this product by opting for EMI option, which made it easy for me.

Adding great amount of charm

The product took forty-five days to reach my doorstep where the delivery boys dismantled the furniture with utmost care. The service that I got from them totally impressed me. Also, they provided me a lot of tips such as not to drag the chairs and tables while shifting from one area to the other. The Housefull Review has been very useful as it helped me in making the right decision. The expression on the face of my parents on seeing this gift was absolutely priceless. They were extremely proud of me. The dining area of my house now has a charm that was not there prior to the positioning of this table.  
           
Black is the only color that is available, but I love the color as it is making the furniture look even more stylish. The Housefull furniture store is the only store that has been able to impress my parents as they are very choosy about furniture. The clear glass top is another aspect that has made this dining set attention grabbing. I even heard my parents talking on the phone and inviting some relatives for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment