Friday 25 September 2015

Simple, Strong And Sleek Wardrobe Online Served My Purpose



I came to the city only with two pieces of luggage to join my new job, but over time my belongings have increased. What I needed was a sturdy, spacious yet compact wardrobe that I could fit comfortably into the three two and a half feet space of my one room rented apartment. Since I had no time to go to the furniture market or plush stores, I opted to go shopping online. My colleague had mentioned about the houseful.co.in online furniture store that I decided to check out and finally bought my Housefull furniture.

Spacious for storage

The wardrobe that I choose is a simple straight line modern two-doored one that has a flat back to set well against the wall. The spacious interior has shelves that allow me to organize my belongings well without spilling over. The flat top that measures approximately two feet by a foot and a half allows me to place my hand trolley comfortably that I often need for traveling. As a satisfied houseful furniture customer, I am glad to write this review of Housefull about my wardrobe for the benefit of many others looking for one such piece. Made out of high density compressed wood, the wardrobe promises to be strong and continue to be in use for years to come.

Friendly customer care services

I called up the customer care desk to make clarifications regarding my purchase, and they were happy to answer my queries. The delivery was made on time and the wardrobe placed in the bedroom. The dark and attractive Wenge color is both suitable for my room décor as well as is easy to maintain. With its feature of storing and sleek looks, I was more than happy to see the reasonable price tag of the furniture. Moreover, with cash on delivery as well as cheque on delivery, I was encouraged to make the purchase immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment